Saturday 8 December 2012

TRIBAL STYLE NAILS



So these are my tribal nails and I must say it is not the best of nail tutorials. My white stripper was a bit gloopy and it was very very annoying, but I have bought a new one and I shall update this post with a picture of my nails with a better stripper, okuur?

Ok so this is what you'll need for this nail design:
White nail varnish
Black nail varnish
White nail stripper
Black nail stripper

STEP NUMERO UNO: Paint your nails. I did two fingers white and two black.
Step 2: Wait for them to dry and then get the opposite colour stripper and draw lines going in different directions across your nail.
Step 3: Do the same to the other nails until you;re satisfied with the result. Use my picture as a guide if you're stuck on what to do.
Step 4: Top coat it, make it glossy and purdy.

VOILA, TRIBAL NAILS ALL DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment