Friday 14 December 2012

New nail items!


So this week, I went a bit insane shopping for all kinds of things like make-up and clothes; especially make-up, but along the way, I picked up some nail things so I'm going to show you what I got, okurr?

So first off, I was in Savers, and I got a nail drying spray. What this does is that it basically dries your nails in about 60 seconds. You just spray it on your nails and wait a bit and you're done. It was £2 and I thought it would be a good buy. I did try it out and it was ok, but it smelt like all the makers of the spray did was mix a bit of baby powder with water and put it in an aerosol can, but if it works, it works. I just found that it left the nail with a matte finish, and I didn't really like it, but if that's what you're into, then go get it if you're as impatient as me!

Second, I bought a nail polish set from Primark for £2 and it has a mouldy weird green colour in it, a glittery purple, a metallic green and a silvery holographic nail varnish.

Now, I've tried them all out and mi favourite one is the silvery holographic one. It's amazing. It's from Primark, but it's so good and you get a lot of glitter out of it. Also, you know how difficult it is to get glitter nail varnish off your nail? This one comes off so easily, it's amazing. I'm very chuffed with this purchase.

The one after that is a really baby pink nail varnish from Primark, under Primark's nail polish brand 'Angelica' that was £1. It is such a lovely colour! It has a tiny mix of purple in it. There's not much else I can say about it, but I will be posting a picture up of it in about a day or so, so keep checking back. It is definitely worth the money.

Next was a holographic Barry M nail varnish that has glitter and all this other stuff in it that looks a little bit like tinsel. Now, I tried it on, and hardly anything comes on, and the more you put on, the more you wipe off with the Barry M brush... It's not great but I like how it looks once you've managed to get some out of it. I got it from Superdrug in the damaged items basket for £1 because the lid has a crack on it which isn't even a problem for me, it could easily be replaced, but it is usually £3.99, so I quickly grabbed it up and thought "Yeah, I'm getting this shit".

I will soon do a tutorial using all of the products that I bought over the week and I will be showing you how I style them and what designs I hope to be doing with them in the next week or so! Things have been slowing down since I have been very busy with university and such, but I hope to post at least 2 tutorials a day now that I'm in the Christmas holidays.

And with that, I bid you all goodbye, but not for long, I am going to upload some more nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment